Bridging the Technology Gap in Equipment Leasing
By: Kevin Kennedy
Publish date: January 2011
is a challenging time for large cross-border equipment lessors.
Current business models are unlikely to increase return on capital
in the medium term, due to the effects of consolidation, technology
trends and a tactical rather than a strategic approach to
In this report, industry specialist Kevin Kennedy examines how the
technology environment has changed and what the implications are
for current lessors, investors and entrepreneurs.
Read this report to:
- Assess the state of the equipment leasing sector
- Investigate how other sectors have incorporated new technology
and regulatory change
- Study current technology trends and what they mean for the
- Work effectively with software suppliers
- Investigate technology strategy options for the future
Buy this report today for only £995+VAT for PDF 2 user
Request more information
If you would like an executive summary and table of contents,
or to enquire about multi-user licences, please contact us on
the links below.
Request an executive summary
Asia Pacific - Request an executive summary