Motor Finance Roundtable
Taking a best practice approach to underwriting
Thursday 26th April 2012
The Dome Room, No1 Cornhill,
15.00 - 18.00, 26th April 2012
The roundtable will focus on:
- Use of credit information providers
- Development of scorecards
- Risk based pricing
- Automatic and manual approval/rejection
- Matching underwriting to distribution channels
Motor Finance and Leasing Life, the UK’s leading Asset Finance
publications, in association with Transition Computing, are hosting
a roundtable event to determine the biggest challenges facing the
credit personnel of consumer and SME asset funders, and establish
best practice in using personal credit information resources.
This roundtable will seek to identify current
trends in underwriting and ascertain what strategies motor and
asset finance companies can deploy to ensure they are making the
most of their credit functions.
Please join us at this exclusive roundtable and air your views on
underwriting. This event will provide a superb opportunity to
network, share views with peers, and gain publicity with a full
colour write up to follow in Motor Finance and Leasing Life.
Attend the roundtable to:
- Discover what other asset finance organisations in
the UK have identified as threats and opportunities in
- Be seen as a thought leader in the industry
- Gain publicity in the write up in Motor Finance
- Network with like minded asset finance professionals
- Raise your organisation’s profile within the UK
The discussion will run for three hours, followed by drinks and
canapés, allowing for further networking.
Register to attend
For further information on attendance or sponsorship, please
contact Cathy O’Neill on: 0118 900 1135, or via email at: email@example.com.