Business and Marketing Intelligence
for academic institutions, Business and Marketing
Intelligence is a subscription based service, providing
bi-monthly updates from the corporate and financial worlds.
Created by business leaders for future heads of commerce,
Business and Marketing Intelligence provides access to 6
industry reports per annum targeted at those studying the
disciplines of: Administration, Management, Financial Services
Management, Economics, Marketing, Financial Journalism and
Business and Marketing Intelligence includes
proprietary data, industry analysis and leading case studies,
giving students the same level of access to market intelligence as
practising industry analysts and consultants.
Business critical information for the academic market. Purchase
this subscription today.
Interested in this report but require a different territory or
focus? Contact Jeannie today to discuss a customised version.
Phone: 020 7563 5640
Taking its lead from the financial world's biggest players and
using VRL's role as a provider of intelligence to the industry,
Business and Marketing Intelligence is the only
academic source available with full and unlimited access to the
market it covers, as well as being used by the market to shape its
own future. Business and Marketing Intelligence
provides you with business-level intelligence for the academic
- Practice related to current financial business marketing
theory, methodology, strategy and market intelligence
- Articles from leading analysts covering topics of mutual
interest for the business and academic communities
- Commentaries from the business world, provided by leading
- Case studies from the industry leaders, as well as lesser named
Business and Marketing Intelligence provides industry
intelligence in a concise and accessible format suitable for
practitioners and students alike.
Business and Marketing Intelligence provides you
- Effortless access to regular updates on market conditions
- PDFs of all reports available online - instant access to what
- Hard copies for onsite access - flexible delivery options to
suit your students' requirements
- Used by the market itself to shape its own future
- Complied by respected analysts
- Data and case studies from major players, as well as niche
- Macro and micro economies
- Analysis by territory, products, channel, company and
Business and Marketing Intelligence is a reliable
information source, providing you with unique information that can
not be found anywhere else, regular updates on market conditions,
practical examples to support learning and real-life case studies
through effortless access.
Business and Marketing Intelligence is available in the
three streams illustrated below. Sample issues have been
highlighted in each section.
Global Cards Market
- Alternative Payment Channels
- Best Practice for Managing Credit Card Risk in Emerging
- Cards & Payments in Asia
- Credit Card Retention Strategies
- Debit Cards as Profit Drivers
- Strategic Excellence in Payment Card and Bank-wide loyalty
Marketing in Financial Services
- Best Practice in Managing Customer Data
- Branding and Segmentation in Financial Services
- Creating Female-friendly Financial Services
- Segmentation in Financial Services
- Social Responsibility in Card Marketing and Operations
- Web 2.0 in Financial Services
Global Strategy for Financial Services
- After the Credit Crisis: Best Practice in Managing the Private
- Banking and Risk
- Creation from Destruction: Restructuring Financial Service
- Knowledge, Social Media and Learning in Financial Services
- Retail Financial Services - An Overview
- Strategies for Banking the Unbanked - A Global Market
More information on these reports and full executive summaries
are available on the relevant reports pages on this site.
Please complete the form below so that we can contact you to
confirm your order and take your payment. If you have any queries,
please contact Jeannie
Lam on +44 (0)20 7563 5640 or Christina
Yeo (Asia-Pacific) on +65 6383 4688.
Please ensure you provide sufficient detail below so that we can
contact you to complete the purchase.