VRL is a trusted source to the global finance community
delivering up-to-the minute news, analysis, surveys, interviews,
unique research and in-depth reports. Aimed at and read by senior
executives across the globe, VRL’s portfolio of publications boasts
objective, credible, content about the world’s evolving financial
and professional services markets.
Delivered online, in-print and face-to-face,
VRL information is valued by over 12,000 leading blue chip
companies in more than 70 countries worldwide. With headquarters in
London and Singapore, VRL has over 130 years of publishing
experience, helping its customers to better understand market
opportunities and threats.
Face-to-face, the focus is on you
Currently, VRL delivers unique conferences and
events to its influential global community. Sponsored by major
players, they deliver focused and original content, with innovative
first-time speakers, provocative sessions, exclusive research and a
rich mix of delegates. They are a well-established means for our
audience to keep up to date, a valuable chance to catch up with
peers, and a non-pressured environment in which to make contact
with the supplier community.
In 2009, VRL introduced customer seminars
– smaller events that provide you with the opportunity to be
a sole sponsor, and present messages and information about your
products and services to a specially selected target audience from
our community members. This intimate format is ideal for a new
product launch, for audience research or simply to meet new
Why should you work with VRL to organise a customer
- An effortless way to meet a high level audience with a proven
interest in your industry sector
- Get immediate feedback, direct to you
- Present your messages in the way you want – we work with you to
ensure you get what you want
How does the process work?
- Arranged on a first-come, first-served basis, we limit the
number of events we expose our high level audience to.
- Our highly experienced events teams works with you to arrange
the seminar in a location that best suits your needs.
- We recommend the appropriate format depending the messages you
want to portray. This will include a number of different sessions
as appropriate, eg question and answer, panel discussion, customer
- Most seminars take place in the afternoon, followed by drinks,
which provides the best opportunity for continued networking with
your desired audience
- We manage the invitation process, hand picking the contacts
that are most suited to your needs. We keep you updated about
acceptances and unavailable people.
- We provide any additional marketing support that is required to
run the event, using your contact details.
- Follow-up – we gather event feedback which we provide back to
you as a single consolidated report.
- We can provide you with an optional post-event email, giving
you the opportunity to make further contact with the
For more information, please contact the Sponsorship